White Angel Doves
Dove Releases for Weddings, Funerals and all Events.
A Dove Release on your special day will provide spectacular memories that will last you and your guests a lifetime.
Doves can be released to commemorate any special occasion as they are symbolic of love, peace and new beginnings.
Traditionally they have been used throughout the world for centuries to celebrate many diverse occasions, including: weddings, anniversaries, engagements, funerals, memorials, birthdays, graduations, photo shoots and confirmations.
White Angel Doves is a family owned, Melbourne business. The White Doves released are homing pigeons, which, upon release will fly back to the protection of their loft. New Owner, Andy Ward, has a strong passion for pigeons and hence the welfare of the birds is of paramount importance to the business.
White Angel Doves will make your memories last forever with releases occurring in Melbourne and other parts of Victoria. In celebration, the birds can be released straight from an ornamental cage or you can hand release them.
Our doves have featured in the TV show “Offspring” on Channel 10.
And The Movie "Kath And Kimderella"
Our Doves have featured on the TV show Russell Coight's All Aussie Adventures
Our Release Policy
- We only Release healthy well trained White Racing Pigeons that will return home.
- We do not release white doves indoors.
- We do not release white doves at night.
- To ensure that every white dove release has a knowledgeable release coordinator present.
- If your release is cancelled for any unforeseen condition, all moneys will be fully refunded.
- We guarantee that our release coordinators are 100% reliable and on time.
- Full payment must be received 2 weeks prior to the release date. A full refund will be given if we cannot release white doves due to extreme weather conditions.
Our White Doves
© Copyright 2010 White Angel Doves: Melbourne, Mornington Peninsula, Yarra Valley, Dandenongs, Warragul, Drouin, Pakenham and Berwick.